You are here

Whether and how should I take English Writing Test?

If you are currently enrolled in ENCS Faculty, you should take the English Writing Test(EWT). Otherwise, you need to consult EWT coordinator for advice.

If you are unable to access EWT registration webpage with your ENCS account, then your ENCS account status is probably marked as non-ENCS student. In this case, you should ask EWT coordinator to change your ENCS account status to ENCS student.

If you are not sure whether or not your ENCS account status is marked as ENCS student, you can contact ENCS Service Desk for verification.

The contact information for EWT coordinator, Brandiff Caron  is or